Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Da Beary Merry Christmas

On this merry "Da Christmas" day

I hope, and I pray

That I can again be on my fours

And recover from all my sores



On "Da Christmas" gifts were sent


And on this day I'd like to thank

Humans who accepted me for who I am

Humans who gave it all they can












Thank you Eunice for soft mats

As they cushioned all my falls

They lessened the pain I had from sores

Whenever I wanted or tried to crawl








 Thank you Lynn for the red stroller

As my humans are getting older

I'm really worried for their aching back

When they carry me to see the Vet

















Thank you Hwee Ling for the biscuits


Thank you too for the cake

I hope that I'll gain some weight

And no more will I waste away









Thank you too, Spongebob Yeo

The treats were all yummy, you know?

The diapers kept me clean and dry

Though wearing them makes me feel so shy



Well, lots had happened to me this year

But lots of love happened for me too

So there's lots of reasons to go on

One of the reasons, is you.


And so on "Da Christmas" night

I promise to God, I'll fight

To walk again, I'll try

Just for a smile in my Humans' eyes


Beary Merry,
Madam Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment